Senior iOS Developer
Pieoneers is seeking a dynamic Senior iOS developer to join our mobile app development team in Vancouver, BC with opportunities to work remotely.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle product development
- Writing code for new features
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Actively identifying problems and solutions
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team
- Ensuring projects meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Comfortable working with a flat-hierarchy
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent general programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C and Swift programming languages and their respective testing frameworks
- Strong technical expertise and ability to work with complex codebases
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum 5 Years Native iOS
- Development Experience with Swift or Objective-c
- University degree in computer science or engineering
- Passion for building great mobile app experiences
- Commitment to professional development and higher learning
- Ruby, Python or Golang Development Experience
- Experience in Test-Driven development and pair programming
- Design Skills (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop)
We work remotely from anywhere in the world, with a flexible work schedule, collaborating across different time zones and cultures. Become a part of team Pieoneers with a true passion for your job and a desire for professional development.ApplyShow us what you’re working on and tell about yourself.
Every project is unique. You don't get to do the same thing twice. And it's a never-ending learning process.
I love to travel and I travel a lot so I was always looking for a job where I can professionally work from any place of the world and create my own schedule. And I found it here at Pieoneers ❤
The Pieoneers team is a mix of highly professional people, the best technology solutions and a great experience for personal development.
At Pieoneers friends, technology and business meets together. I'm happy to be a part of it.
The Pieoneers team works in a collaborative manner — people help each other to achieve a common goal. Also, I really like when co-workers share their photos from trips to nature!
I love the flexibility Pieoneers provides me with the option to make my own hours. Work-life balance is key!