Role + Responsibilities:
- Front-end product development
- Writing reusable and maintainable code
- Working with QA to create and execute Quality Assurance test plans to validate functional requirements
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Ability to work across time-zones/flexible work schedule
- Good understanding of native mobile app development practices and ecosystems
- Experience with modern Web app best practices and responsive design
- Keen interest in professional development and continued learning
- Good cross-cultural communication skills
- Project management experience
We work remotely from anywhere in the world, with a flexible work schedule, collaborating across different time zones and cultures. Become a part of team Pieoneers with a true passion for your job and a desire for professional development.ApplyShow us what you’re working on and tell about yourself.
Every project is unique. You don't get to do the same thing twice. And it's a never-ending learning process.
I love to travel and I travel a lot so I was always looking for a job where I can professionally work from any place of the world and create my own schedule. And I found it here at Pieoneers ❤
The Pieoneers team is a mix of highly professional people, the best technology solutions and a great experience for personal development.
At Pieoneers friends, technology and business meets together. I'm happy to be a part of it.
The Pieoneers team works in a collaborative manner — people help each other to achieve a common goal. Also, I really like when co-workers share their photos from trips to nature!
I love the flexibility Pieoneers provides me with the option to make my own hours. Work-life balance is key!