Senior Python & Django Developer + React Experience
Pieoneers is hiring a Senior Python/Django Developer with React JS experience to join our web development team in Vancouver, Canada or work remote.
Role + Responsibilities:
- End-to-end product development
- Writing reusable and maintainable code
- Writing tests which thoroughly validate the correctness of your code
- Actively contributing to the identification of problems and their respective solutions
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years Python/Django development experience
- Minimum 2 years React development experience
- University Degree in Computer Science or diploma in a related field
- Fluent English; spoken and written
- Interest in professional development and continued learnin
- Ruby, Golang or Swift development experience
- Project management experience
We work remotely from anywhere in the world, with a flexible work schedule, collaborating across different time zones and cultures. Become a part of team Pieoneers with a true passion for your job and a desire for professional development.ApplyShow us what you’re working on and tell about yourself.
Every project is unique. You don't get to do the same thing twice. And it's a never-ending learning process.
I love to travel and I travel a lot so I was always looking for a job where I can professionally work from any place of the world and create my own schedule. And I found it here at Pieoneers ❤
The Pieoneers team is a mix of highly professional people, the best technology solutions and a great experience for personal development.
At Pieoneers friends, technology and business meets together. I'm happy to be a part of it.
The Pieoneers team works in a collaborative manner — people help each other to achieve a common goal. Also, I really like when co-workers share their photos from trips to nature!
I love the flexibility Pieoneers provides me with the option to make my own hours. Work-life balance is key!